Frequently Asked Questions - Traveling Taps WI

Who provides the alcohol?

Due to Wisconsin state laws we cannot sell alcohol directly to consumers. The customer, the caterer, or the venue must supply the alcohol, but we are more than happy to help you calculate what you need.

What type of events do you do?

We love to do all kinds of events! You dream it, we serve it! Event ideas range from weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, reunions, showers, you name it. We think our mobile bar is pretty great, but it’s always a good idea to check in with your venue first!

Are you insured?

We have been working with insurance companies to secure liquor liability since early May and hope to secure coverage by end of June.  Feel free to contact us regarding specific insurance coverage.

What can we serve?

Just about anything! Our tap system is capable of tapping almost any draft beer, cocktails, mocktails, kombucha, and cold brew coffee. We have six tappers available to meet any need. Traveling Taps is also equipped with refrigeration. Serve drinks, desserts, appetizers and more!

What kind of power is needed?

The mobile bar runs off of a standard 120V outlet so access to an outlet is needed to keep the beverages perfectly chilled and flowing. If an outlet is not available a generator will be added to the package for an additional charge.

How far do you travel?

We provide complementary travel within 30 miles of Traveling Taps home base in Ripon, Wisconsin.  We are willing to travel further with an additional travel fee.

How can I reserve Traveling Taps?

Please contact us through our inquiries page. We will contact you shortly after to discuss details of your event and build a custom quote just for you. A 50% deposit and signed contract will hold your date. The remainder is due 2 weeks prior to the event.

What if we have poor weather during my event?

The mobile bar would need to be placed indoors (entrance has to be 5 ft) or underneath a tent/canopy. If you do not have one, we can add a tent to your package for an additional $100.